After recently tasting a harissa spiced burger that tasted absolutely delicious, I decided to create my own harissa inspired burger with a harissa mayonnaise.
- 1 tsp Harissa
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Mayonnaise*, add to taste.
- Salt & Pepper
- * I used lighter than light mayonnaise as a healthy option but I reckon the original would probably be the better option.
- Add harissa and then add a lot of mayonnaise. If you don’t like spicy food you may want to add less harissa or more mayonnaise.
- Add lemon juice and season.
- Add to burger, chips, steak or whatever else you want to eat with your mayonnaise!