Another hearty recipe that’s perfect for after work. It’s quick easy, and super tasty. It’s one of my firm favourites and you can serve your chicken with anything you want!
Inspired by Good Food
Changes i made
Made with skinless chicken thighs only as we both prefer not to have bones whilst we’re eating. Also removing the skin makes the dish healthier.
Served with baby new potatoes & rocket salad.
Add to taste. I think i added a bit more honey and mustard to make the chicken more flavoursome & i think it needed the extra coating because we removed the skin.
A good, easy dinner time meal. Nothing to write home about though, as the honey mustard chicken is more of a dish to make if your being lazy rather than to impress guests. That being said, it’s still an impressive dish that can be made time and time again with storecupboard ingredients.
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- 150ml chicken stock
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp,grainy mustard
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp clear honey (or add to taste)
- 400g new potatoes
- 200g green beans (or other veg)
- Handful of tarragon (optional)
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Mix crème fraîche, mustard, garlic and stock with some seasoning and add chicken to a roasting tray.
- Add new potatoes, green beans in between the chicken thighs. Pour over stock and season chicken and finish off by drizzling with honey.
- Cook for 40-45 mins until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes tender.
- Scatter over the tarragon and serve with side salad